My Photo
Name:
Location: Durham, North Carolina, United States

Hey, I love inventing interesting characters and then writing about them. I just put them in difficult situations and let them go!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I finished in 2008

I'm proud to say that with all the work I've done what with starting my own technical writing company, Techni-Lingo Corporation, I was able to start and finish "Jade Seas" in 2008. In fact, I just finished it in the nick of time. And, I've subbed it to Red Rose.

All my readers will enjoy reading about Jade and her swashbuckling pirate. It's set in Annapolis and Baltimore, Maryland and features a very "green" theme when Jade opens up a solar and wind art gallery.

Even though she knows it's crazy, she falls in love with Captain Alejandro Valdivia, a pirate she summons from his grave unknowingly.

Will Jade be able to leave her gallery to join Alejandro in the Caribbean? Or will she end up in jail because of her cousin's fiance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home