My Photo
Name:
Location: Durham, North Carolina, United States

Hey, I love inventing interesting characters and then writing about them. I just put them in difficult situations and let them go!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So much has happened in 2008

Where do I begin? First, I published my first and only science fiction novel, Irina's Quest. It was a great challenge to write, but it certainly did turn out to be an exciting story. I call it a "green" and sobering story. It's about Irina, the ship's captain, after Earth has been destroyed, well, destroyed for human life to exist there. Irina's quest is to find another inhabitable planet for her people. She has some very dangerous enemies, but the saving grace is that she finds Ken, a very hot human from another galaxy. I won't tell you the outcome, but having sex with an alien won't let you down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Congrats! Where is this for sale? :)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home